REPOSITION Positions of ongoing processes
Call for Papers
Submissions by Dec. 19 to firstname.lastname@example.org
REPOSITION offers researchers at Angewandte the opportunity to publish in a peer reviewed publication. REPOSITION is dedicated to positions of ongoing processes and their diverse approaches to project-oriented research work at Angewandte. REPOSITION is looking for contributions from researchers from all disciplines that offer current insights, present engaging research processes, and document project progress. Doctoral students in arts and sciences are especially invited to submit in order to gain experience with peer reviewed processes. In addition, submissions that have not yet received adequate forms of presentation are encouraged.
REPOSITION aims to open conventional boundaries between subjects in order to emphasize potentials lying in the “in-between” and to provide space for transdisciplinary dialogues. REPOSITION offers researchers the opportunity to receive professional feedback from international experts on their ongoing projects through peer review and creates a space for reflection and exchange. In accordance with the research profile of the Angewandte, REPOSITION primarily seeks positions that, as current evidence of an ongoing process, provide neither “true” nor “false” results, in contrast to other disciplines, and whose qualities lie above all in the critical and subjective examination of a topic. REPOSITION emphasizes dynamic approaches that demonstrate the courage to adopt alternative perspectives and respond to social tendencies. The focus is always on the dialogue between actors and disciplines.
- Deadline for submission: 19.12. 2021, info session on submission: Dec. 9, 2021 (online via Zoom)
- All researchers associated at the University of Applied Arts from all disciplines are invited to submit.
- REPOSITION is looking for presentations of current research in a media-appropriate form, with great emphasis on contextualization, reflection, and comprehensibility.
- Length: approx. 10 pages
- Submissions will be reviewed by an Angewandte Editorial Team and receive editorial feedback. In case of selection, the contribution will be assessed by international reviewers, supervised by the editorial team and revised for publication.
- If accepted, contributions must be revised according to the REPOSITION Stylesheet.
- REPOSITION is English-language, submissions are possible in German and English. The text support includes a professional translation.
- REPOSITION will be published in print and also digitally in the Research Catalogue.
Info Session on Dec. 9, 13:00. Participation via: https://dieangewandte-at.zoom.us/j/63653327231